December 1-December 4
This week in Virtual Art Class we started by reviewing important information from Week 3:
1. What: to turn in a completed assignment, two things must be done in the Google Doc assignment: take a picture of finished art project, answer 6 questions for the monthly review (talking about how they used their heart, hands, and mind to work like an artist).
2. Where: the Google Doc assignment is posted under the Classwork tab, under the November topic.
3. How: reminder for where the Turn In Assignment video is located.
Instructions for class this week were the same for all classes. Video instructions can be found here:
We did devote class this week to working on finishing November projects and turning the assignment in. Students who had their assignment already turned in had the opportunity to play WhatchamaDRAWit again, which is a fast-action, fun-filled drawing game. All you need is an imagination, a pencil and a piece of paper to play. This month prompts are recorded in a video which is posted in their Google Classroom. Students had the following drawing prompts to draw:
1. Draw a gummy bear being chased by a gummy worm.
2. Draw a flower that looks as cute as a kitten, but is as mean as a shark.
3. Draw an animal with an elephant body, monkey face and bird feet.
4. Draw a lollipop having a conversation with a chocolate bar.
5. Draw a person with silly eyes, a gigantic nose and a crazy smile.
So that is a wrap for our work for the month of November. November projects are due by the end of the school day on Friday, December 4th. As a reminder, turning in an assignment late is better than never. Assignments for the first semester will be accepted through Friday, December 18th. Finish up those projects because I cannot wait to see all the cool art that was made this month. I look forward to seeing you again soon as we have two more virtual art classes before winter break!